Monday, July 16, 2007

All You Can Eat




I didn't cook this weekend, instead I went out with Lucy and Liza and hit a buffet restaurant called Tysons. We spent about 3 hours there until we all full and cannot stand of any foods anymore, then we left the place.
It's a new restaurant around here, and we always want to try. Not that I'm a big fan of buffet restaurant, coz I usually got sick after eating a buffet's food, either I overate or the MSG in the food, but I was just there too on Friday for lunch with my colleagues. LOL.....
Can you believe that most of Indonesian people I know here love eating at a buffet restaurant, for family party or anything and specially on ramadhan month, yes... the places were like Indonesian's meeting joint there. We had been invited so many times, so Steve asked me, why do Indonesian people eat so much? *note: Steve only took one plate for main dish and one plate for desserts, that's it! and for me at least 3 plates of main dish, a bowl of soup, a plate of fruits, a plate of desserts and ice cream... all unlimited......
I guess it's not that we eat a lot, we just love to have lots of many many variation to choose as we can go back to the table as many many times we want, unlimited food you name it, clams, crabs, sushi and DIMSUM (heavens)....whatever...and any drinks you want, all under one price, $7.95 for lunch, and weekend $11.95 whoopeee.....
You know, I think it's all about FREEDOM. Yes, freedom of choice and freedom of eating!
Well, these are few photo of my plates, not include the soup, desserts and fruits....coz my friends kept asking me why I took picture of all my food. ..hmmm gals...don't you ever heard about a blog?









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here Wit. Gue diajak coworker gue thursday minggu lalu ke buffet. Gue makan 3 piring penuh, sampe rumah mblenger, ngga bisa dindin lagi.
NF

wita said...

Net... iya nih, napa ya tiap ke buffet selalu maunya makan sebanyak2nya, padahal kan nggak perlu begitu...dasar mata juga laper sih....hehehhe....

Anonymous said...

Soalnya ngga mau rugi kali Wit (padahal gue dibayarin). Gue paling demen kue onde yg pake wijen tuh..mussels, oyster juga ok. Apalagi crabsnya...
NF