Friday, September 12, 2008

Baby Boy Cake


I made this cake for Irma's baby shower last saturday. I had to take a day off to make this cake, I also made cupcakes and appetisers. I used chocolate cake and buttercream icing. I really had trouble making the frosting smooth, that's why I decided to cover it all with grass... hehehe always thinking!
I was so nervous about making the fence from the chocolate candy, since this was first time for me. Phew.. I did it! I was so happy that I had many compliments for this cake, and that meant a lot to me, I feel that what I made was appreciated and thank God, this is a blessing to me so I can bless others. Coming up..... cupcakes for Audrey bday this Sunday. I've been waiting to make cupcakes and now I am going to make them soooo pretty.

No comments: