Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cream Puffs






Yesterday was a snow day. Almost everything was cancelled, and we both didn't go to work, not that we attemped to go but o well...*dancing* ...hahaha....We didnt do much but watching TV and surf the internet. He didn't want to eat breakfast or lunch, he said he wanted to take a nap. But after 12 o'clock I was hungry and offered him something to eat, he still didn't want anything. I couldn't understand how a human being refuse to eat in this cold wheather! I myself had a big glass of blended fruits and macadamia cookies and indomie. I didn't know what to do and I felt like baking something. I decided to make cream puffs since he loves em and I do, too, and I want to practice more. So here the are. For recipe http://pennylanekitchen.blogsome.com/2005/07/31/choux-pastry-aka-kue-sus


No comments: