- Chicken Breast
- 1 big Lemon
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 5 cloves of garlic
- salt + pepper to taste
- 1 tbs butter
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 pack of linguini
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup white wine
- Cook the linguini, follow the instruction in the box.
- Slice chicken breast thinly, and pound it until flat between two plastic wrap. Season with salt and pepper and then coat the breast with flour lightly.
- Heat butter and olive oil in skillet in low medium, fry the breast both sides until cooked and remove from skillet, put them aside.
- Saute the garlic in the same skillet until brown, turn the heat to low, add white wine, immediately add the chicken back to the skillet, and 1 cup of water from the pasta or chicken stock.
- Season with salt+pepper and parsley, cook another 2 minutes.
- Serve over linguini, sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
Serving 2 people